CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another sleepover!

My friend Rebecca's husband was out of town again last week for 2 nights. I told Rebecca I would bring my kids over and spend those two nights with her and her 2 kids, so they didn't have to be alone. It's nice because our kids are about the same age. Her little girl is 3 and her little boy is 18 months. They all play great with each other. (for the most part) The kids had so much fun that night eating pizza, playing, and decorating a pumpkin cake. Rebecca and I had fun as well. Our plan was to finish making our families Halloween costumes, but instead we stayed up until 2 a.m just talking. Boy did we feel it in the morning when all the kids were awake by 7ish. We had a lot of fun, and we did make a lot of progress on our costumes the next day.












They loved making this cake and even more eating it!

Every pictures I took of Cameron was with his eyes closed. But as you can see, he had a lot of fun too!
*Best Friends*

3 comments:

Rebecca E.

Awww.... I love it! That was so fun, the kids look so cute too, I've got to get my blog updated again! I just love those pics!

Megan

aww! I'm glad you guys had fun! It turned out to be a really good thing I didn't go since I had a fever on Wednesday and probably would have gotten all of you guys sick!

Matthias

What? No girlie pillow fights? I thought that's what happened at girl slumber parties!