CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

This year I really got into Halloween by making all of our costumes. My good friend Rebecca helped me out a lot. We went as the finstones and her family went as the rubbles. We had so much fun making these costumes together. It was even better wearing them. Everyone at the church party loved them. I can't wait to make more next year.

My 2 Bam Bam's



They were so excited to go to the party, they were running around basically acting their roles as Bam Bam.


"Pebbles" & "Bam Bam"


Aidan and his friend Lexi. (I think he has to go to the bathroom)




On Halloween we went out trick or treating. Aidan and Cameron loved getting dressed up again, especially to get more candy. Our friends Megan and Mathias invited us over to where they live to go trick-or-treating. Megan made these cute personalized Halloween bags and put lots of candy in for the kids. Thanks Megan!!! The weather was so perfect. It was 66 degrees that day. I was so excited that I didn't have to bundle them up and hide their costumes. It got a little breezy toward the end of the night but overall, I can't ask for a better evening. We also met up with our friends "the Rubbels"
Cameron is by far not my photogenic child. Where ever the camera is he'll turn his head the other way.



They had a blast knocking on the doors and saying "trick-or-treat"....well at least Aidan did. Cameron just loved to pound on the doors and grab candy for each hand, and then just stand there and look at the people giving out the candy. Way to funny!

"Trick-or-Treat"

After all the fun we brought the kids home and got them to ready for bed. Once they were asleep Rich and I went to our annual family Halloween party at his Uncles house. My Mom was home to watch over the boys. We had fun at the party and left around mid-night. We usually bring the kids to this party. It was nice being able to relax and socialize with the family.

Rich, me, Nate (Rich's friend)



The next day we counted all of the candy they got. So much fun!!!

0 comments: