Aidan is doing alright with it. He seems to have lost intrest in it, and it's like pulling teeth to get him on the potty. But when he's done he gets an M&m, so he loves that part. Does anyone know how long potty training is supposed to take??? It will be nice when I only have to buy one set of diapers. I guess he'll get there eventually. Oh and if any of you have any suggestions...please let me know.
Cameron is doing great. Although he is only down to one nap a day. Yikes!! and sometimes it's just a quick 15 min thing. But at least he is only waking up once a night now. He is such a different baby then Aidan was. Aidan was sleeping through the night by 4 months and having sleepovers at grandparents houses. Now Aidan doesn't nap at all. Where my free time go???? Cameron is as active as ever and loves to crawl with his big brother. He is great at pulling himself up into a standing position and can do it against the wall with nothing to fully get a grasp on. As he is getting older him and Aidan are playing more together. It is so much fun to see them play and laugh and giggle together...I hope this lasts.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I am going to take a guess that boys take a lot longer than girls to get going........just based on my experience! All I know is buying one set of diapers is heaven on the pocketbook! I love that they are playing together now! How fun is that! Cameron was so dang cute in church the other day I couldn't stand it!
No advice with potty training, I'm sorry.
I think its awesome that Cameron and Aidan play together so well, I hope it lasts for your sake as well. Cameron needs to come teach Kayten about pulling up on things and crawling.
Advice... use a 'potty timer'. I used a kitchen timer (decorated it and made it special) and reset it after every potty break. I first set it for every 5 minutes, then every 15 minutes and then every 1/2 hour. It takes a lot of work and consistency however Stevie was trained in 2 days. We treated it as a game... every time the buzzer went off we both raced to the bathroom. If we had success then we'd both do a 'happy' dance.
Stevie and Alexis have a lot of fun together. Alexis is so lost when Stevie is at school. Its so cute watching them interact with each other. They are even starting to include Trevor now. Its very cute! I too hope that it stays this way. =)
I know nothing about potty training... but I am sooo excited to see your little ones!!! And you and Rich of course!
Thanks for the Advice Becky, I will try that.
Post a Comment