CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Touch a Truck!

This past weekend we went to an event at the mall of N.H called touch a truck. I think it was to raise money for the children's foundation...or something like that. But we had fun. Basically there were firetrucks, police cars, limos, tractors, and more that the kids could sit in and check things out. It was really noisy with kids honking horns and turning on sirens. Aidan get nervous in places with a lot of noise and people, but warmed up to it and had a blast.

Aidan standing in the firetruck. (some of these pictures aren't the greatest because #1 I had to to raise the camera over the top of my head to get a picture because the trucks were to tall. #2 it was really bright out and I didn't have time to fiddle with the camera for the right setting. They still came out cute.

Just look at his expression.....priceless!!!


He loves motorcycles.

I don't remember what he was sitting in.

Look at that tongue.

Sitting in the loader

Cameron enjoyed it too!

Climbing up the slide with daddy!

Our little cutie!

2 comments:

Angela

These pics are so cute! I wish I would have been in town and I would have taken my boys!

Crystal

so fun!! they're so cute!! ps: i'll call you soon. Jon's allergies have been really bad so we haven't like done anything. oh well.