Ya y Aidan finally went #2 on the potty today, which finally means he is potty trained. hallelujah. I am so proud of him. He told me he had to go to the bathroom, and I said OK go. Next thing I know he came running in to me to tell me that he did it, and wanted me to see. I can't tell you how excited I was. We were screaming and dancing with joy for like 5 min!! Haha yup i am a little corny. Sorry if many of you didn't want to hear all of this, but I use blogging as my journal as well. YAY AIDAN!!!!
I also forgot to blog about Aidan getting his first tick bite. Rich put him on the toilet a couple Saturdays mornings ago. Aidan started to complain about his bum being sore. When Rich checked it out he saw little legs moving around. Poor Aidan. Luckily we caught it in time, and he is in good health.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Yay Aidan!!!!
Post a Comment