CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Weekend!

We had a great busy weekend. I had a bridal shower to go to sat. My brother in law is getting married in June!!! Below is a cute picture of them. Rob and Kristal. We are so excited for them. They are such a cute couple. I love this little saying I bought for them. (Kristal is holding it) it says "Always kiss me goodnight" I just had to get it for them. We are so excited to have her in our family!!

That same day we had our annual "Jimonna fest" is what we call it. Uncle Jim and Monna host memorial party for family and friends every year. It starts Saturday and ends Monday. Some people set up tents and spend the nights, and others like Rich and I go home at night, since we live to close. Some people come for 1 day and others stay for the whole time. It is such a fun time. Every year someone brings someone new, so there is always someone new to meet. it's a very fun and laid back party. They have many games/activities set up such as horseshoes, croquet, badminton Frisbee, etc. here are some of the pictures and of course, there aren't any of me because I am always the one behind the camera...o-well.

Dad and Mom Tanguay (I told you guys this picture came out good)

Aidan cruising on his diego bike. He basically spent the weekend on this thing....filling it up with dirt, trucks...his shoes. haha he was covered in dirt. But we are glad he had a blast.

Auntie Amanda spending time with Cameron

What a cutie pie. {it looks like he doesn't have hair}


Playing with Grandma

0 comments: