CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FUEL

This past Thursday I got a call from work saying that Hampton Beach Casino needed a massage therapist to come and do chair massage before the concert. I said I would do it, packed my things and headed to Hampton. I was under the assumption that I would be working on the public...boy was I wrong..... When I arrived one of the stage workers came out to meet me and help me bring in all my gear. I proceeded to follow him in the building, to the stage, BEHIND the stage, and then I saw a door with a sign "FUEL" Do Not Enter! By this time I was thinking "Are you kidding me?" I was brought through the doors and I saw Brett who is the lead singer of the band. He was happy to see me (well I am sure it wasn't me, but the fact that I was a Massage Therapist) He told me he was in line first. I told him to give me a minute to set up. I worked on him as well as the other band members. It was such a fun experience, and had fun talking to all of them about the tour and such. They gave me a backstage pass so I could wander around out front and listen to other bands play and still be able to come back to their lounge/dressing area when I wanted. They invited me to stay and watch them play, but I decided not to because they were playing at 10-11:30. Rich didn't want me to be there by myself that late at night. (I don't blame him) He said he would come over if i wanted to stay, but Rich has to be to work by 5 in the morning...so i didn't want him to have to come. If only it was on a Friday or Saturday night! If I new I was going to be working on them i would've brought my Camera and asked to have a picture taken with them..... but I did take a picture of my pass. It was a fun night and a good experience....and oh yah good money!!!! www.fuelrocks.com/bio to read more about them.

0 comments: