CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cameron is getting big!

Cameron had his 2 month check up today. He now is now 13lbs 5 oz, and 24 3/4 long. He is in the 75% for his age. Unfortunately he had 3 shots today :( He let out these huge cries that I have never heard from him before. It just broke my heart. He was also hungry so it made it 10 times worse. He calmed down pretty fast. That made me happy. He has been great for the rest of the day so far.

He is smiling a lot lately and can now follow people or objects around the room. He is cooing as well it is so cute. Aidan is still in love with him and has upgraded from calling him baby to mamron. Way to cute. I was going to post some pictures, but unfortunately I am having issues with my software...I am not sure why. Hopefully I can get things figured out.

2 comments:

Becky

Shots are the worse! At least when they are babies they don't know what is going on until its already done. Stevie sees the needle and starts stressin'! Its terrible. I've begun giving the kids Tylenol right before their appointments to help ease the pain. It seems to help. =)

Our Life is a Journey

Too bad you don't have any pics! Hope you get your software working soon.