Just Living our Dreams
But when mommy isn't looking........
This is what happens. Gotta love the terrible two's
Yikes! Oh man. Were you able to get the ink out of the couch?
No not yet, but I have heard that hairspray will get the ink out. I will have to try that.
Some would call this pure talent- I would go the hairspray route! If not I might have something you can try! This reminds me of Chase with a highlighter (same age) ripped through my entire house! Now I smile!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yikes! Oh man. Were you able to get the ink out of the couch?
No not yet, but I have heard that hairspray will get the ink out. I will have to try that.
Some would call this pure talent- I would go the hairspray route! If not I might have something you can try! This reminds me of Chase with a highlighter (same age) ripped through my entire house! Now I smile!
Post a Comment