I just love this time of year. The leaves are changing, the air is cool, it's apple and pumpkin picking season, all the fairs to see, and other fun activities for adults and childern. I can't wait to go apple picking, and make my apple pie's, apple brownies, Apple sauce, and other goodies. I just love baking. If I could bake all day......and not eat all of it. I would!!!
On the downside it is also the time for: flu's, colds and other "fun" sicknesses. Which I am trying to over come at the moment. I woke up Saturday with a sore throat. As the day progressed I also had a really bad head ache. When I woke up in the night to feed Cameron, my body was so sore. It felt like I had worked out every single muscle in my body. All I wanted to do was sleep. This is such a great time to enjoy the outdoors and I am missing it.:( I have had about 5 doctors appointments, 1 hospital visit for lab work, and a CPR re-certification class in the last 2 weeks. So I haven't really had time for rest. I feel like I have been super mom.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
You are going to have to share your apple sauce recipe- I can't wait to get the kitchen going - This is the month that I gain about 50!
Post a Comment