CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Cute Cameron

Mommy and Big brother Aidan waiting for Cameron to come.
What a cutie. Cameron was born with a ton of long black hair. He almost needs a hair cut. hehe
Spending some quality time with Mommy.
Aidan loves Cameron so much. He always has to be touching him or giving him hugs. It's so cute. Altough Aidan wakes him up a lot.
Big and little brother. See any similarities???

3 comments:

Lindsey

What a cute little boy! I'd love to see him and Kayten side by side.

Crystal

oh so cute!! Congrats, Char!! I hope you and Cameron are doing well. It looks like Aidan is doing really well adjusting to a new brother! We just got back to Provo this last weekend. I've been a little out of touch.

Anonymous

Hey Char. I got this link from Lindsey's blog. I frequent a discussion board that she is also on. I don't know if you know about it or not. I had no idea you blogged! I don't really have a blog (ok that's too many blogs in one sentence). Anyway Cameron's a cutie and Aidan is getting so big! Email me! ajswank@comcast.net. We need to catch up.