Friday, August 1, 2008
2 days left!!!
Well the due date is near, and I am hoping I don't have to wait much longer for Cameron to arrive. I went to the Doctors on mon. and to my surprise I was 2 cm dialated. YAY!!! I was hoping that it meant that I would be starting labor within the next day or two. But that isn't the case. I am not even having braxton hicks. I am a little disapointed. My next dr. appointment is this mon. I am hoping that I will be dialated more and they will send me to the hospital to be induced. This past week I really haven't been doing anything. I have been very sore and tired with no energy. I can't wait untill I have the energy I used to so I can give Aidan the attention he needs and deserves. I am so gratefull that Aidan. He has been such an easy baby to take care of. I love him so much and don't know what I would do without him. He has been getting excited about Cameron comming. He points at all of Camerons things and says "baby." I am anxious to see how he acts when Cameron is here. I know for a lot of toddlers there is a lot of jealousy. I am sure Aidan will have some, but overall I think he will do pretty well sharing his mommy and daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment