CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

NO BABY YET


This picture was taken today. I am 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant. (sigh) Cameron is taking after his big brother and doesn't want to evacuate the womb. We went to the doctors on Monday, and I am a couple cm dilated. I have a scheduled induction this coming Mon. the 11th if nothing happens between now and then. My doctor said he would be surprised if I last that long. Right now I feel like it will be on Mon. I was having some braxton hicks (false labor/contractions) earlier in the week. They didn't hurt at all, it was just a little tight feeling in the abdomen, but I haven't felt anything in the last 2 days. It will be kind of interesting if he is born on Mon. Aidan was due July 3rd but didn't come until the 11th. Cameron was due Aug. 3 and if I last until Monday he will be born on the 11th. kind of interesting. (at least I think) I have been trying to pass time by doing whatever I can. Although it gets difficult. For example....to wash the dishes I have to stand sideways, otherwise I wouldn't be able to reach the dishes without squishing Cameron not to mention how painful that would be for me. Well I probably won't post until after he is born, so check back in about a week for some pictures of our new baby. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Angela

Good Grief- When are you going to have that baby! I keep checking back but no BABY! Let us know! Keep hanging in there!

Lindsey

I hope that Cameron has "evacuated the womb" and I can't wait to hear all about him!