Yay! After about 1 1/2 years of looking, we finally bought a house! We are so excited. First we needed to paint the whole thing. There was wallpaper from floor to ceiling on EVERY SINGLE wall. Here are a few pictures from painting. Oh, and I have to add that My mother-in-law, sis-in law, and I did it by our selves. hehe.
Primer done in the living room.
This is the view from the living room into the office down the hallway to the kids room.
Starting to prime in the dining room. That carpet has got to go!Kitchen into the laundry room and side door.
So far we love it here. We have a large deck off the back and about 3 acres...mostly woods. We like to go exploring in our back yard.
I know all these were just teaser pictures..wait till you see it with paint!












0 comments:
Post a Comment