Aidan was so excited to go to school. He was ready by 8 A.m. and he didn't have to be there till 12;40. He was so cute.
Cameron of course wanted to get all dressed up with clothes and backpack. I just love these guys!
Brotherly love. I just love how Aidan looks after his little brother
As I was backing out of the driveway I saw this. I had to stop to take a picture. What great friends. When we got to school, there was a bus for all the kids to get on and check out. Aidan was a little nervous about it and didn't really want to stay on to long. Cameron was running from the front to the back over and over again. Then we went inside his school to meet his teacher Mrs. Kaake and Mrs. Burnap and other classmates. Mrs. Burnap brought the kids outside so Mrs. Kaake could talk to all the parents. Then it was time for us to leave. I was a little dissapointed that I wasn't able to say goodbyes to Aidan or take any pictures of him in his classroom.











0 comments:
Post a Comment