CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy New Year!

For New Years, some friends of ours invited us and some other families over for a New Year's Eve party. We had home made pizza and veggies. After dinner, the kids had fun watching movies. eating popcorn, and playing with each other. Later in the night Cassie got pillows and blankets out for all the kids. (in hopes they would all fall asleep, but they didn't) Aidan is in the front row in the middle and Cameron is in the back on the right side. The adults had a ton of fun playing games and enjoying each other's company.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comments:

Rebecca E.

Ahhh, JEALOUS! I see Aubrey in the pic too, so I take it the Jensens were at Cassie's too. I miss everyone so much especially our little playgroups and partys. Glad to see pics of everyone!