CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Day!

We woke up Christmas morning to many presents under the tree and proof that the "big man" really was there. There were foot prints of Santa's boots all over the sheet we had laid from the fire place to the tree the night before. The kids thought that was pretty cool.


I was still not feeling well that day and so what I took for pictures is what we got. I didn't try getting the perfect picture.











We opened many presents, had a great breakfast, and then we skyped with my parents and brothers while we opened gifts from them. In the afternoon we headed back to Rich's parents to have dinner, relax, and play wii. It was a blast...until I became more sick and couldn't breathe. Rich brought me to the ER at the hospital. I was immediately hooked up to who knows what, given steroids, breathing treatments, and xrays. I have acid reflux and now bronchitis. Between the two it just wasn't my night. I eventually was able to breathe, and was sent home with antibiotics, steroids, and an inhaler to continue using throughout the week. Luckily, I haven't had any breathing problems since then. (knock on wood)


0 comments: