CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Camping day 2!

Our second day camping we went to the lake to go swimming and lay out in the sun. The boys really loved the water. They especially loved splashing.
haha this is why I don't have very many pictures of Aidan on our camping trip. He just doesn't seem to want his picture taken.
Warming up after swimming. The water was a little chilly. After a little while Aidan started to shiver. But he would't get out of the water. he was having to much fun.

Cameron had so much fun in the water he was pooped. He took a nice long nap curled up in a towel.

Aidan haning out with the older kids by the fire!



We had the best chicken ever that night. I think it is called beer caned chicken. It is the most moist chicken you will ever taste. What you do is you sit the bird on top of an opened beer can and grill it. You can kindof see the can sticking out of the bottom on the left bird. This chicken is delish.

Roasting marshmellos with Auntie Kristal!

1 comments:

Sticks

I have always wanted to try cooking chicken on a can. Sadly, our grill is sort of broken right now so I haven't been able to do it. Looks good.