We had a lot of fun at the wedding. Aidan looked so cute in his tux as well as the other little boy
Caiden. I did a couple run
throughs before the wedding with Aidan to get him used to walking down the isle, and showing him wear to bring the rings. He did really well. But then when it actually came time he got really shy with everyone watching him. I ended up walking with him.

Aidan and
Caidan waiting to strut their stuff.
hehe How adorable!

Pappy and Aidan

He was having so much fun with that pillow. Good thing it didn't have the real rings on it.

Playing with Cameron before the wedding started.

(These next ones are a little out of order) Happy parents of the groom! aka mom and dad
Tanguay
I think he's done with getting his picture taken.

Playing with a napkin. He always has to have something in his mouth.

"I do"

The Bride and Bridesmaids walking from the limo to the ceremony!
Everyone looked beautiful. It was such a wonderful wedding!
0 comments:
Post a Comment