CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

How to catch a Thief

So Jason's Ipod was stolen at school a couple of weeks ago. There are only about 50 kids in his school. Aunt Cathy gave it to him as a Christmas gift, and had it engraved on the back. Jason finally came to terms that he would never get this back. So a few day ago he decided to price out another ipod on walmart and Amazon. (I think he decided he was going to get it from walmart) But he decided to look one more place for one. CRAIGS LIST....he found what looked like his. There were pictures posted of it. Same color and on the back there was a big scratch on it. the kid said there were originally some words on there, but he just scratched them out. He had an e-mail on there to contact him by...it had his name and his birth year. Jason's school is in concord....this kid was from concord....hmmmm very interesting. We called the school to let them know we thought we found it. They checked it out and found that that e-mail did in fact belong to one of the kids at school. They contacted his parents. Jason is going to get his old ipod back plus a new one with the exact words that were engraved on the back. YAY. The school had also found on craigslist some other items that had be stolen from other kids at school, so they will be able to get their things back as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous

wow that's AMAZING I can't believe that kid was doing that:( I hope he got in a lot of trouble but I'm excited he's getting his Ipod back.

That's an amazing story I still am in shock LOL

Lindsey

wow nice detective work