Friday, June 26, 2009
Shopping with a 3 year old!
So yesterday I had to run a few errands in Nashua...I had to pick up a tux for Aidan to wear and a dress for me to wear at Rob and Kristal wedding. 1st we picked up Aidan's tux. This wasn't too hard, it was just more of a hassle getting the stroller out, and getting both kids out of the car. ( which I am used to doing) But Aidan was all upset because he wanted to sit in the stroller. Cameron was sleeping so I really needed to put him in there. We managed to pick up the tux with just a little fussiness from the both of them ( Cameron woke up as soon as we got inside the store) I get them both in the car and drive to the mall for some dress shopping. I had a few dresses picked out when Aidan told me he had to go to the bathroom. I drop the dresses at the registers, find to the elevator to the bottom floor and run to the bathroom with Aidan and Cameron in the stroller. We go back upstairs so I can finish shopping, and go to try on the dresses. Half way through trying on dresses Aidan apparently needs to go to the bathroom....again. I was thinking "you just went, but ok let's hurry" so I get dressed and run back downstairs. We return back up so can finish up trying on the dresses, when he has to go again. are you kidding me???? After that we buy one of the dresses, and he has to go..... again. 4 TIMES TOTAL. And he peed a lot every time. I don't' remember him drinking so much that would make him need to go that many times. I wanted to check out a few more stores to see if I could find something I liked more. But I was so worn out dragging him and the stroller up and down 4 times. It's times like these I wish I could just put a diaper on him all over again. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment