CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Our fun little walk





Last Sunday it was really nice out. My mom and I decided to take Aidan for a walk....he loves walks. He loves being outside. Ready....Set....GO!!! It amazes me. He knew all the stances that runners get into when they are racing...it was the cutest thing.


Aidan took this picture. He did a great job. He lovea to take them. Sometimes I have to go through the camera and delete pictures he has taken, beacause they are of random things like the t.v. haha he's to cute.

He's so handsome!!





3 comments:

Lindsey

Your boys are so handsome!

I had no idea you guys has bikes. This is Andrew's second, he got in an accident with his first. The accident wasn't really that bad, but his front tire got bent and the gas tank dented so it was totaled. He is soo excited to have one again, and it means I get the car back.

Our Life is a Journey

How cute of Aidan! Haha where did he learn the runners start? I can't believe how centered he got the picture of you and mom. You're looking great by the way.

Charlene

Lindsey ya we both had bikes, we had so much fun riding together. That's great that you have more freedom now that you have the car back. I know how it feels to be couped up in the house...congrats on the house by the way.

Jess- Aidan does the start and then the part where he puts him bum in the air, and then on "go" he stands up wipes his hands off(because they have dirt on them) and then he starts running. it is hilarious. Thanks for the compliment I am finally starting to lose weight. YAY!!!