Cameron is the cutest. He is now learning to crawl. He takes a couple and then gets tired and falls down. He has the biggest personality and we just love it. He also has 4 teeth now. He has learned that if he grinds them together it makes noises.


Cameron has really bad
eczema. He has an appointment with a
dermatologist on
Monday. I hope they can do something for him. He is always scratching himself. I know it bothers him, But still he is usually in good spirits.

Just playing with the remote and being his normal happy self.

Aidan is doing good as well. He is starting to count...sort of. He says "2...5...9" haha. He's missing a few numbers, but it is sooo cute. He also says 4 for a lot of things. We ask him how old he is and he says 4. We have taught him numerus times that he is 2...but he insists on 4. hehe But at least he knows what 2+2 is. He is still the best big brother anyone could ask for. We took Cameron in to his Doctor appointment yesterday, and when he got his shots Aidan was trying to comfort him. I can't wait until Cameron can walk and play with Aidan.
2 comments:
aw so precious... and is that a mo hawk I see?? That's awesome! Can't wait to see yal! 2 months to go!
My daughter has the same skin problem:( and I feel so bad because I have the same Issue too, We Just picked up her cream from the pharmacy Friday but it was the WRONG one of course so we can't get the right cream till Monday, So hang in there it will get better for your little guy.
Post a Comment