CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve we Spent it with Rich's family. We had a lot of fun and the kids recieved tons of gifts.


Pappy and Baby Santa

Auntie Amanda and Baby Santa (by the way this is a really good Picture of you!)


Autie and Aidan...So cute

Aidan and one of his 2nd cousins, I guess you could call them. They were so cute riding around together on Aidans 3 wheeler.

2 comments:

Our Life is a Journey

Cute pictures especially of Cameron in his Santa outfit. Where did you get that? I think Cameron really looks like you when you were a baby at that age. I don't know if you noticed that or not.

Charlene

I don't remember where I got it. I bought it for Aidan 2 years ago,and thought it would be cute for Cameron to where this year. No I hadn't noticed that he looks like me when I was a baby....but now that you mention it.