CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas!!

We spent Christmas with my side of the family, it was nice to just stay home and relax without having to worry to go anywhere. My sister Jess came to visit for the holidays. I was just realizing I didn't get any pics of her with the kids...maybe mom has some. (sorry Jess) Infact I didn't take very many pictures at all this Christmas. I guess I was just to busy with the boys. Reguardless, we had a ton of fun!

I love this piture of the three of them sleeping. Just look at Aidan with his arm around Cameron!

Aidan and Uncle Jason playing with his toys!

Daddy and Cameron

Yay for rattles.







1 comments:

Our Life is a Journey

Hi there! Yeah that's right. We didn't take many pictures together. Ask mom for some pictures. While I was getting ready one day, Aidan was in the bathroom and was looking at me through the mirror and mom got a really cute shot of him and me. He was just being too cute about it. I think there's also some of me and Cameron.

Cute pictures of my nephews as usual!