
So as you may have read in my last post, Aidan got a toddler bed. I was very nervous with how he would do with it. I wasn't sure if he would stay in it when it was nap and night time.
He loved sitting by dadda..... helping him put the bed together, it was the cutest thing. Aidan was all serious with the tools and screws and such. He's gonna be just like his daddy. To my surprise Aidan just loves that bed, and he loves sleeping in it. we haven't had any problems with him wanting to get out. The only thing that has been a concern to me is he moves around a lot at night, and has been falling off the bed. I don't think it hurts him, but it scares him more than anything. I don't know what to do. We may just have to come up with something so that there is a rail across the whole side of the bed.







1 comments:
Cute :-) I recognize the blanket! hehe!
Post a Comment