CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2012

SC Days 1 and 2

We went to visit my family in S. Carolina.  It had been a little over a year since I saw my Mom and 1.5 since i saw my Dad and brothers.  This trip was long over due.  We left here at about 8:30 on a Friday night after I got out of work.  We drove straight threw the night, only stoping for gas and bathroom stops.  We pulled over in a parking lot to snooze for an hour at 6:00 in the morning.  (we weren't the only ones doing it haha)We got out, stretched, had some breakfast and got back on the road.  We arrived at my parents house Sat. at 3:30 p.m.  Rich and I were exhausted.  We visited and went for a bike ride.  We went to bed early that night.  Sunday was pretty much the same.  We slept in, went to Church and just hung around the house and went for a walk.


Sat. morning!  Almost there!!!
                                          Cameron, my Brother Jason, Aidan, and my Dad



Cameron and my Mom

0 comments: