Aidan turned 6! We can't believe how big he is getting. He was so eager to be 6. Most of the kids in his kindergarten class had turned 6 before school ended. He just couldn't wait till it was his turn. Aidan is growing up so fast and learning so many things. He is now reading!!!! He would bring in books to read to his class for story time. he loves reading to us at home. We love to see his excitement in his eyes when he learns something new. He is a great big brother and cares about Cameron so much. I love watching him look after Cameron. His two front teeth on the top are loose. He is so excited about it. Aidan has the sweetest personality and loves to make others feel better.
I can't find any other picture of his birthday. This makes me so mad. I am not sure if they got deleted somehow. but this is all i could find. We love you Aidan!







0 comments:
Post a Comment