Every year Rich's uncle has a party on the lake. We always have a blast. Family and Friends come to hang out, eat food, ride snow mobiles and just hang out. Every year they bring the grill out so we can grill whatever people bring to eat. This year they also brought out a couch, so people could just sit and relax. (I thought I had a picture of it, but couldn't find it. I also realized I didn't take many picture at all...oops!)


Aidan had a blast playing ice hockey with his 3rd cousin Chase.

Warming up with Grandma T. After a long day on the ice.

Rich's cousin
recently had a baby. Cameron enjoyed feeding him. It was so cute! He didn't even want me to help him hold the bottle. "I do it Mom!" He took this job very serious. It was just to precious.

Aidan had fun playing monopoly with a friend.
Here is a fun video of Rich on the snow mobile, pulling Scott around on a tube!
0 comments:
Post a Comment