Thursday, December 23, 2010
Night time walker
After we put the kids to bed one night, Rich and I were super tired so we went to bed as well. Soon after we hear their bedroom door open. It was Cameron. (I can tell who it is from the sound the door makes when each of them open it) Rich and I decided to pretend we were sleeping in hopes that he would just go back into his room to sleep. He came into our room walked around a little...then walked into the living room....made some noises. opened and closed the fridge. Then I heard his bedroom door shut. We assumed he put himself back to bed. We decided we would wait a little before we check on him. Well we both ended up falling asleep. The next morning I woke up all worried that we fell asleep before we checked on him. I checked in his room, he wasn't there. Checked in the living room, and realized he wasn't there but he turned on the Christmas lights. Finally I checked in the play room. There he was tucked in a ball on the bed we put in there for my dad when he came to visit. So cute!! His feet were a little cold. But surprisingly the rest of him wasn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment