We went to the church Trunk or treat this year. I didn't end up making their costumes this year. I procrastinated it to long, and when I went to purchase the material to make them. it was going to be about $40-50/costumes. No thanks! If it were going to save us money I most likely would had stressed myself out trying to get them made in just a couple days. So instead I picked up these for under 20 each.
Cameron is usually all smiles. This picture just cracks me up. His expression is priceless. It pretty much remains like this for all the pictures.
At least we got a smile from Aidan.
Cameron went fishing for candy. Aidan was to shy to play.
The parade of costumes!Unfortunately the kids were sick on Halloween, and were unable to go trick or treating
check out this cute video of Cameron eating a donut with out his hands. To cute. (again, Aidan was to shy to participate)
.







0 comments:
Post a Comment