CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bike "Trip!"

A week ago Saturday, Rich and my brother Ryan went out to do some biking on dirt trails. We planned that I would bring the kids to meet them for a pic nick at lake Massabesic, and then take Aidan for a bike ride and I would run with Cameron in the stroller. We had a lot of fun. Aidan is such a champ. He did 2 1/2 miles on his bike with training wheels on a dirt, rocky and rooted path. He amazed us. He never really complained. He stopped a few times for little breaks to rest his legs and rehydrate. He was so excited for this little bike trip and can't wait to do it again. (we can't either) I pushed Cameron in the stroller. He enjoyed every minute of it. He kept quite most of the time. But when he spotted chipmunks he would say "look... MUNK!!!" I love these kids!

Ryan Aidan, and Rich^



We can't wait till the next trip!

0 comments: