
Tired and hot mamma after the race....I am glad I had a cheering squad!

Since this race I have run another 5k (3.1 miles) on my old Cross Country course I ran in high school. It's one of the most challenging courses here in new England. I am glad I did it....but my time was pathetic. I did a lot of reminiscing. My Best friend Crystal did xc in highschool with me. So I was definitely missing her on this race, and wished she was there to run it with me.
I also just ran a 5.2 mile race this past Saturday, it was a last minute decision. I have only ran that distance twice this season, while in training for the 5k. But I thought heh, why not??? I am really happy with my time, considering the lack of training for it. I did it in 1hr 8 min.







1 comments:
You are so awesome! I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work! I'm missing you down here in TX.
Post a Comment