This Easter morning I felt rushed... and didn't focus on Christ or my kids as I should have. I was busy making zucchini bread and dinner rolls. We had to be over at some friends house by 9:30 to have a breakfast Easter get together....which was really fun, I just need to get better at planning and sticking to it. Does anyone else procrastinate like I do...or is it just me? Anyways here are some pictures of our morning.
It was always a tradition for the Easter Bunny to hide our baskets and have us find them in the morning. Cameron didn't seem to understand the concept, so Aidan did all the work........
....And Cameron reaped the benefits!!
yuummmmy!
So at 9:30 a bunch of us went over to friends and had breakfast, the kids played, and the kids had an Easter Egg hunt! They just loved that trampoline....I see one in our future :)
gotta find the eggs!
Daddy helping under the trampoline.
Aidan with his cute friend Ellie.
This is one of our friends Little boy Oliver doing his "plank"
Here are most of the kids that were there. Aidan is 2nd one in from the right on the top. Cameron is the 2nd one in on the bottom. Sweet Oliver was holding onto Cameron's basket. He thought he was stealing it and started to yell at him....and then proceeded to cry, which made Oliver cry. It was pretty funny. From then on he had a tight grip on that little bucket.








0 comments:
Post a Comment