



Just after we got home Santa's elves dropped off some gifts at the front door. Aidan got new "car" slippers, Cameron got a new touch book, and Rich and I got new PJS. It is usually a tradition that we all get new jammies, but Santa couldn't justify getting the kids more when he new others would be giving them pjs as well. (I think they have enough to get through almost 2 weeks without washing, which is sometimes a good thing) We were finally able to get 2 tired kids to bed so Rich and I could get ready for Christmas morning. Cameron woke up at about 4:30. Rich was so nice to take care of him. By the time Aidan was awake....Cameron was sleeping. (see next picture) Aidan was so excited and eager to open gifts. This was the first year that Aidan really understood everything. It was so fun to talk to him about Santa throughout the season. It was also a great opportunity to teach about the true meaning of Christmas and our Savior.














1 comments:
Nice haul. Charlene didn't get any presents?
Post a Comment