CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

For Easter we went to Grandma and Pappy Tanguay's house. We had a great time. Aidan of course ran around like a maniac. They have this little bike over there for Aidan. He has a blast on it, and rides around the house. He can get going pretty fast. Cameron is going through a phase where he just wants me. He did play on the floor for a little bit, but if I left the room for even a second he would scream like crazy. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures from actual Easter. The pictures below are taken the day before at this Easter event that a church put on for children in the area...I think it was called the "LIFe" church. we had a blast. They had an Easter egg hunt, face painting, balloons, games, music, and more.




"Look what I got"

It's an Easter egg!!! he smeared it a little. but still so cute
I didn't think he would actually go down once he got up to the top, but he did without any hesitation.