CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Nasty Stomach Virus!

Everyone one of us had the stomach virus this past week. It was very miserable. I found it hard to take care of the boys when I could hardly take care of myself. Luckly we are feeling better and things can get back to normal and I can get back to blogging. Here are some cute pics!
Playing with uncle Ryan
My first pair of jeans!! Aren't I the cutest!

Aidan wanted to sit on the counter while I made him a pb&j sandwhich. I looked up just in time to see him dosing off. lol so I layed him down so I could take this picture. Way to cute. I can't believe he fell asleep on the counter.


Playing "peek-a-boo"

Rich and I celebrated our 3 year anny on January 21st. These are the roses he got me. Well the red ones are from him and the pink are from Aidan and Cameron. That is the same vase and pink and clear stones that were used as a center piece for our wedding. (I was going to take a better picture but I guess I got distracted by one of the boys and forgot to take another one)