CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Move.

Yup we got sick of paying 1000 dollars for a 1000 sq. ft apt. We had a hard time finding anything cheeper than that. Unless we wanted to move to a bad part of town. So we are now living with my parents. We hope to save up enough money this year to make a down payment on a house. I am so grateful that my parents have allowed us to invade their home for a little while. Things are going great so far. Rich and I are staying in my old bedroom. My parents have a big unfinished storage room where Rich built the boys a room on one side. I will post pictures later. It's wierd being back home...especially now with a husband and 2 kids. But we are having fun, and Aidan loves living here.

0 comments: