Wednesday, November 19, 2008
HOORAY!!
As many of you know, I have had some trouble with Camerons sleeping/eating habits. He still likes to eat every 2 hours. Even at night. Plus he doesn't sleep well at night. So for 14 w eeks I have only been getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night. He woudn't eat formula so I have been strickly breastfeeding him. Today I decided enough was enough...I can't keep living like this. It took around 1 1/2 hrs to make him eat formula. After that I nursed him to "reward" him, and then he slept for almost 5 hrs!!!! After his nap I fed him formual again, and he didn't have a problem with it. Yay I am so thrilled that this worked. I hope it will work tonight when I really want to be sleeping. I am still going to breastfeed him, I just want to be able to give him formula if I need to. Cameron now weighes around 14 1/2 lbs. He is bigger than 75% of the babies his age. Such a big boy. He is doing well and is now rolling over onto his stomach every once in a while. He always gets his left arm stuck under him and can't pull it out. Hopefully he will learn how to get it out of the way before rolling over. hehe. Anyways I just wanted to write to say how proud I was of him for eating formula.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Worked for me! I always did 1/2 and 1/2 with my last two. I should have done it with Hillary!
Post a Comment