We are all doing great. I am beginning to get the hang of taking care of 2 kids instead of 1. We are having so much fun with Cameron. I got daring and took the kids on a walk and to the park. I was nervous of how Cameron would do, but he did great. Aidan had fun playing on the playground and swinging in the swings. I enjoyed getting out of the house, and Cameron enjoyed the warm sun. A few buildings down had sprinklers on. Aidan had a blast playing in them. Cameron is doing good. He is gaining weight and is as healthy as can be. He likes to eat a lot, which can get hard when we go places. Sometimes I have to sit in another room so I can nurse him. Aidan still can't get enough of him. Rich is doing good. His business has just taken off this spring/summer. So he has been really busy. We are looking forward to this winter when things will calm down and he can be home more often.

Just had a bath and is relaxing with Dad. He loves his bath time. He kicks his little arms and legs and splashes around in the water.

Cameron met Auntie Amanda for the first time this past weekend. She couldn't/wouldn't put him down, except for when Aidan would demand for her attention. Lucky for him he will be having a sleepover so he can have her all to himself.

Hanging in his boppy after a nice big meal....of milk. His shirt says "got milk?"
FYI- I changed my settings so those of you who couldn't post a message before should be able to now. We love reading your comments.
4 comments:
Cute pics! What a head of hair he has.
I'm glad to see more pics. I love his crazy hair!!
I love that baby! Keep posting ! It will be fun to watch him grow! You are a great mom!
Your family is so stinking cute. And that Cameron, he's got some great hair! I'm glad you are all doing so well!
Post a Comment