CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

First trip to the ER

Yesterday morning Aidan and I were walking to the car, so we could go to satun to get the Vue inspected. He saw the playground set in the back of our appartment complex and wanted to go play. When I told him that it wasn't time to play, he threw a fit and threw himself on the pavement while I was holding his hand. He was crying but I couldn't tell if he was hurt or still upset that he couldn't play. So onto saturn we went. He stopped crying on the way there so I assumed he was ok. As I went to get him out of the car seat, I noticed he wasn't moving his left arm, and he was pointing at it. I moved it a little and he started screaming, so off to the hospital we went. Since Rich works there he was able to pull some string and get us right in so we didn't have to wait hours in a waiting room. Turns out Aidan dislocated his elbow, so they put it back in place and took x-rays just to make sure he didn't break anything. I am so glad and feel so blessed that is was just a dislocation. He was givin a popsicle after that and was fine from there on out. What a trooper.

0 comments: